THE ENDLESS SUMMER PHOTO CONTEST
THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR ONTARIO CANADA ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO CANADA’S LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST UNLESS YOU ARE LOCATED IN ONTARIO CANADA AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of Ontario of Canada who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. The following individuals are not eligible: Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Superscope Media, Premier Theatres, Thermapot. Superscope Media, and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, insurance agencies, judging and Contest agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest (collectively, "Contest Parties").
2. CONTEST SCHEDULE: You may enter the Contest between 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time ("CT") on May 30, 2011 and 11:59:59 p.m. CT on September 5, 2011 ("Contest Period").
3. TO ENTER: To enter the Contest, go to http://www.5drivein.com, during the Contest Period, and click on the ‘win our contest’ icon http://5drivein.com/contest.php for the THERMAPOT® brand/ Endless Summer Contest registration page. BEFORE YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE, YOU MUST EXPRESSLY AGREE AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRIVACY POLICIES OF THE WEB SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEB SITE OR ENTER THE CONTEST. Follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit a registration form for the Contest, and click on browse to upload your photograph. Before uploading the Submission, you will be required to agree that you have (a) read or have had these Official Rules read to you and you are in agreement with these Official Rules, and (b) received permission for the use of the image/likeness of any and all identifiable persons appearing in your Submission. By submitting your photo you have agreed to terms and conditions that these photos might later on be used by Premier Theatres, Superscope Media, and Thermapot. (Official Sponsors)
Judging Criteria ("Judging Criteria") is as follows:
Upload time may vary depending on file size, Entrant's service provider, and the volume of entries being submitted at any given time. Entrant is responsible for ensuring that his/her Submission is fully uploaded prior to the conclusion of the Contest Period.
Participants will have a chance to win Thermapots, BioBrushes, Movie tickets & more awesome prizes.
All winning prizes must be picked up at the 5 Drive-In Theater with a winner picked every 2 weeks on the Friday.
Winners will be picked by a selection of Judges that will qualify the most creative picture taken at the Theaters Grounds.
Day or night shots are welcome. be creative and have fun.
All Submissions will be reviewed for content before being published or judged; however, such review does not relieve Entrant from responsibility for compliance with all of the Terms of Service and these Official Rules. Submissions that do not comply in all material respects with the Terms of Services or these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited, or inappropriate content as determined by the Sponsors, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be published or considered for prizes. Sponsors make the final determination as to which Submissions are eligible to take part in this Contest and be considered for a Finalist Prize. Certain Submissions may be featured from time to time on the Web Site during the Contest Period, in Sponsors' sole discretion; being selected as a featured Submission is unrelated to the Judging Criteria and does not guarantee selection as a Finalist in the Contest.
By entering this Contest and uploading your Submission, you irrevocably grant to Sponsors and their agents the unconditional and perpetual right to post, display, publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify such Submission in any way, in any and all media, for any purpose, without limitation, and without consideration to you. Finalists agree to irrevocably assign and transfer to the Sponsors any and all rights, title and interest in Submission, including, without limitation, all copyrights and waive all moral rights in Submission. All Contest Entrants further agree to release and indemnify and hold harmless.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Ten (10) finalist Submissions, per Category, (each a "Finalist") will be selected by a judging process in which a qualified panel of judges ("Judges") will evaluate each eligible Submission based on the Judging Criteria set forth above. In the event of a tie for the fifth Finalist spot (per Category), the tie will be broken based on the highest score in the first Judging Criteria, continuing thereafter to each Judging Criteria in order, as needed to break the tie. The ten (10) Finalist Submissions, per Category, will be posted for the public (ages 16 or older) to vote on their favorite at http://www.nomorecoldmeat.com starting on May 30, 2011 at 12:00:01 am CT and ending on June 30, 2011 at 11:59:59 pm CT ("Voting Period"). At Sponsor's discretion, additional voting platforms may be available, including, but not limited to, via social media platforms. Check the Website on or after April 30, 2011 for additional ways to vote for your favorite Submission(s), if any. Regardless of the number of voting platforms available; each person is limited to one (1) vote per day per Category per platform. At the close of the Voting Period, the two (2) Submissions, in each Category, that receive the most votes will be deemed Grand Prize Winners ("Grand Prize Winners"). The one (1) Submission, in each Category, that received the highest cumulative score awarded by the Judges in the judging process described herein and did not make the Grand Prize Winner status by means of the Voting process, will each be named a Grand Prize Winner (i.e., Per Category, two  Grand Prize Winners will be determined by the highest number of votes and one  Grand Prize Winner will be determined by the judging process). In the unlikely event that public voting results in a tie, the tied Submissions will be re-judged by the Judges based on the Judging Criteria stated above. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like voting methods will void all such votes. Any attempt by Finalist and/or his/her family/friends to vote more than the number of times authorized herein using multiple names, email addresses, phone numbers and/or any other fraudulent mechanism, as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion, shall give Sponsors the right to disqualify Finalist in its reasonable discretion. All Finalists are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility, compliance with these Official Rules and completion of release forms (described below). If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if a Finalist cannot be verified, or if a Finalist is otherwise unable to accept prize, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate Finalist provided sufficient time remains, in Sponsors' discretion.
Entrants agree that the Sponsors have the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Contest and that all decisions of Sponsors are final and binding. Finalists, by acceptance of the Finalist Prize (defined below), agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsors and Contest Parties, as well as each of their respective parent and affiliated companies, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, and advertisers from any and all liability, loss, damage, cost or claim relating to any allegation regarding the acceptance or use of their prize, including but not limited to the airing of the commercial Submission.
If the actual, alleged or publicized conduct of any Entrant is illegal or, if any Entrant has been charged with or convicted of a crime, or in Sponsors' sole discretion is otherwise grossly offensive or violates generally accepted standards of behavior (including, but not limited to, illicit drug use or public intoxication) or otherwise leads the Sponsors to believe or conclude that the public association with the Entrant subjects Sponsors to ridicule, contempt, controversy, embarrassment or scandal, Sponsors in their sole discretion may disqualify Entrant and their Submission will no longer be eligible for this Contest.
5. PRIZE DETAILS:
Forty eight (48) FINALIST PRIZES: Each finalist prize ("Finalist Prize")
Prizes will be given out every two week, winners picked on Friday of the second week.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
All Entrants must have a valid ID and e-mail address. Prizes are non-transferable. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsors reserve the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or terminate the Contest. Further, Sponsors reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any Sponsors or Contest-related Web Site; (b) violating the Official Rules; (c) violating the Web Site terms of service, conditions of use and/or applicable general rules or guidelines; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. This Contest is offered only in Ontario and is governed by the laws of the province of Ontario. All claims relating in any manner to this Contest or to any Submission must be resolved in the federal or provincial courts located in Ontario.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION:
Finalists will be notified by phone and/or email within thirteen (13) days of the submission during the Contest Period and will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release Each person whose image, likeness appears in a Finalist photograph. Notification of Finalist status must be kept confidential until the Finalists are publicly revealed by Sponsors or your Finalist Prize will be forfeited and your Submission will not be posted for public voting as a Finalist Submission.
8. SUBMMISION AND RELEASE:
By submitting the photographs to win in the contest you are agreeing to the use of these photos by Premier and sponsors, you are giving all rights to Premier and sponsors to later use on the website.
9. WINNERS' LIST/RULES REQUEST:
Winners agree to term and conditions of this contest, Premier operating will be using these photos to showcase the winners and might use photos for commercial use.